Hey Joe, You don't know if im straight or gay, white or black or
whatever or if im male or female.
Now that I offended you again, I guess you'll go back to the other
site and complain about me again. You don't know me. Grow up little
man.

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, Joe D'Andrea <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> At 9:11 PM +0000 9/2/05, Sharon G. Boone wrote:
> >... All I can say is the Blacks will RE-TAKE their city! No Gays or
Whites can overcome THEM!

> So now cities belong to specific races of people? Nice way to
cooperate there Sharon... Happy to see it's still safe in your world
to vilify gays!... You do know that your hero "sandy" is a gay person,
right?

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM