Connie Ricepattie is a puppet of sonny boy. Sonny boy fumbled the
proverbial football big time.<:~)

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, traderdube <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> Sharon Boone wrote..."
>
> Condi Rice is an Aunty Tomasita! What a B****!  She does NOT speak
for ANY Black Person here or in the South! All I can say is the
Blacks will RE-TAKE their city! No Gays or Whites can overcome THEM!"

> Pardon me, but is that the most racist thing that I have ever read
here
> or anywhere else?
> Your damn right Condi Rice doesn't speak for any Black
Person...Condi
> Rice speaks for all people of all races, all creeds and all
religions.
> She speaks and does more for the freedom of Man than any other
woman I
> know of on this Earth. Instead of villifying Condi Rice, you
Sharon, of

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM