I don't understand that point. The Dhali Lama is speaking at Rutgers
Stadium in two weeks. He's taken a vow of poverty, yet he has the
Presidential Suite at the Hyatt booked. Are you saying we should
take his teachings with a grain of salt because he doesn't practice
what he preaches?

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> This about Booker Washington from African-American
Perspective:  "The

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM