If your a man of the cloth, as you claim you are, why are you hiding
out in a room in the middle of this human tragedy playing with
electronic gear. You should be out in the streets tending to your
flock. That's what Jesus would have done.I know that if I was able
to be there, I would be helping the victims not sitting on my ass
quoting history & scripture,and spewing nonsense on a web site.
Shame, Shame Shame on you! <]:-(

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "noblarneyzone" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> >

> > Re: Jersey Kev's  comment:
> >

> > One week later the same mob
> > screamed  at him and spit at him and said "Crucify Him."  Let's
not
> leave that out cause it is the crucifiction that saves the
believing
> heart...
>

> mjd 's comments>
> > Those folks had probably been listening to the demagogic
> blathering  on Fox
> > news, right-wing hate radio, or pharisees like Pat Robertson and
> Jerry
> > Falwell.
> >
> > mjd
>
> KEV AGAIN
> Talk is cheap!!!
>
> Now tell me how does your hostility feed one hungry person?
> Now tell me how does your hositlity give drink to one thirsty
person?

> Than tell me how you liberal horse manure helps the children who
are
> devasted and confused???
>
> I want you to go to Houston, Texas and tell the kids there when
they
> ask YOU "When can we go home?"  That well, you can't because Bush
is
> still president or that Conservatism has invaded your home in the
> form of water, snakes, etc, etc....
>
> The problem with your gripe is you have no answers.  I havent seen
> John Kerry on his swamp boat out there lately.  Where is Hillary?
>
> I guess I should be thankful that you are at least blaming man and
> taking shots at me, instead of blaming God.
>
> However, your kind comes to that soon anyway.
>
> LOL
>
> KB

republican,
> > likely
> that
> > your
> > >  > particular god will help anyone that helps  themselves; but
> all
> > that
> > evacuate"
> > > themselves?
> > > >

> > >  > Public transportation was working before the storm.  I am
> sure
> > > their were
> if
> > not
> > > than they
> no
> > one
> > > person is at

> > Been
> > > both, and
> > > >
> > >  > I hear from God as regularly as any man or woman tuned in.
> > wish  I
> > >  heard
> what
> > > was to
> showed me
> > > ahead of   time.
> > said; "Thank You
> you
> > > think  would have

> > themselves... I
> > > do  not
> > > notion was that

> extreme
> > > needy and  I
> while
> > she
> this is
> > >  because  I was
> struggled
> > for
> > >  so long
> up
> > > and  get going
> > >  >
> chose
> > >  stay

---
> ~-->
> > Get  fast access to your favorite Yahoo! Groups. Make Yahoo!
your