--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> In a message dated 9/4/2005 4:48:19 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
> AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com writes:
>
> second... i like the way that "colored" people are singled out as
to  keeping
> the troubles and wrong doings of thier people alive and before the
public...
> i believe that there are PEOPLE OF ALL RACES AND FAITHS that do
> that....there is always someone talking about the the mistreatment
of BLACKS,  JEWS,
> MUSLIMS, GAYS, ARABS, and just about every other group on this
planet...  so before
> you single out one group of people make sure that it is just that
group that
> is harping about what is happening to  them.....
>

> Except for the Italians and the Irish here in America!  So did
others.
> However growing up in an Italian and Irish family no one  taught me
to hate
> because of what was going on in New York in the mid to late  1800.
I had no idea
> until Martin Scorceese made a movie about it called  "Gangs of New
York"
>   They learned a basic biblical truth.
> "Don't let the sun go down on your anger."  More importantly
people  just
> don't know how to forgive unconditionally.  It's a powerful
spiritual  attribute
> and it work's miracles.
>
> "Be not amazed or confused that they persecute you!  For they also
> persecuted me." Jesus to His followers.
>
> Happy Sunday
> Kevin Brown
"COLORED"? You MUST be talking about yourself! Remember Hannibal
crossed the Alps with his elephants and made YOU COLORED too! From
the "One drop rule" in Louisiana! What a Racist you are! You're SO
white, until you haven't learned to read your OWN Italian History.
You don't DARE identify with us Darkies, huh? Well, I could be your
1st cousin, but I wouldn't CLAIM your racist, ass! "Pas son Blanc"!

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM