--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, traderdube <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I am shocked and awed to have read the latest Tri-City News
> and find myself in agreement not once but twice
> with it's (dare I type it) publisher.
> Thankfully, as Dan states
> in  his article about Anybodys,  other than
> a few unfortunates families in the redevelopment zone, no one is
> suffering the fates of the families in Long Branch
> being displaced by robber barons disguised as developers abusing
> Eminent Domain.

Kindly consider doing your own research into this and not take the
word of the Tri-City. There are more than a "few unfortunates". An
entire neighborhood bounded by Asbury, Heck, Sewall, Grand and
Cookman is slated to be taken and plowed under. Occupied apartment
buildings by Deal Lake are to be taken.

Just because those property owners and occupants have not mounted a
challange does not mitigate the fact that "robber barons disguised as
developers" are at work here in Asbury Park.

The majority of property to be taken in the redevelopment zone is
vacant land. The issue is that property owners are not permitted to
develope their own land. How would react if you owned one of those
properties, either vacant or a business or as a tenant?

Werner

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM