At 4:29 AM +0000 9/20/05, jerseyjohn99 wrote:
>I understood it, and chuckled.

Glad someone's paying attention.

>Which of the two pompous multi-millionaire liberals is AP/Action
>endorsing for governor this year?
>
>I'm following my heart this year instead of my head:
>http://www.pawlowski2005.org/

Woo-Hoo! Legalized pot smoking while driving 95 with no seat belts on, talking
on the cell phone and shootin' stuff up! This guy sounds like just wha New
Jersey needs. At least he's against eminent domain, except, apparently, in
Asbury Park. (see his ISSUES page)

~joe

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM