--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "wernerapnj" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> You, and others, keep refering to the potential need for an
amendment
> to the plan. That exactly are you thinking would be the deviation?
> The plan accounts for both options, build out or build new.
Neither
> would trigger an amendment.

Why do you have trouble understanding this? I know the plan accounts
for both, but if demolished it can't be built to its existing
height. The amendment would be to AMEND that fact, i.e., "okay we're
demolishing it and can't built it to 16 stories, but please let us
do it anyway." Are we clear? To amend the even if you demolish it
you can still build higher.

> How are you calculating this? The $18M (if correct) is not just
for
> partial demolition/reconstruction. The currently existing tower
needs
> to be finished to 16 floors, the second tower needs to be built to
10
> floors, the "floors" themselves need to be installed, etc, etc.

$PSF? Depends on what you use for average size. I used 1,200 sf.
Could be larger. But 1,200 sf X 224 = 268,800 sf. $18 million /
268,800 sf = $66.97/sf. That seems like steel for an entire building
(every sf) not just portions.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM