Greetings:

The Electric News is going live tonight at 8 PM

All domain names will be blasting a live feed to the world from my desk.

I am asking people to come on at any one of the web sites to see it and tell me how it is.

Not the content, cause Iam ugly and full of self opinions, we all know that already.

I am looking for comments on the quality of the service.

You can IM me if you are an aol member when Iam broadcasting and I will give you a free plug from yourr IM or email.

Email me at [EMAIL PROTECTED] for tonight, and [EMAIL PROTECTED] for other things...

the broadcast will be available on the following domain names:

THE LINK AT www.longbranchlive.com will automatically expand the media player to full screen.  To reduce the full screen double click on it and it will go to the embedded size on the web page.  Visa Versa to return to full screen mode...

This is cutting edge, for it is how entertainment will be provided into the household in the near future.  Interested individuals who wish to have time spots for themselves or their business or commercials should contact me early for the best opportunities.

Thanks
KEVIN BROWN

To be removed from this list just email me and it will be done.

Asbury park home Asbury park nj Asbury park hotel
Asbury park foreclosure Asbury park real estate Asbury park

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS