Gary you said:

> But when you want to cut off funding for the arts because it expresses
> opinions that you don't agree with, that's where we disagree.

Actually we don't disagree on that, we disagree on this - I don't want
to fund anyone's opinion, right or left. You apparantly do.

>Personally, I think much of talk radio does nothing but spew lies and
>contribute to the divide in our society that we have today.  But I'm
>not saying it should go away.

Very easy to say you don't want it to go away, but imagine tomorrow
there was a tax on your paycheck to subsidize the Rush Limbaugh show
and the Sean Hannity show.  You would be outraged, wouldn't you?  It is
almost silly to think it could happen, right?  Well it is happening.
Everytime I hear those left wing-nuts on PBS and NPR, I cringe that my
tax dollars are forced to pay for left wing ideologues.  Everytime I
have to hear of my tax dollars paying for "art" such as "Piss Christ"
or the Virgin Mary splattered with elephant dung (both real pieces of
art that your tax dollars funded) yes I get angry and want it stopped.
Stop all funding of the arts with my money and let's see you guys sell
that stuff on the open market.  You can't because art today stinks.
Rush and Sean make a fortune with no government help becuase they have
a great product that people want.

I have to tell you, if the NJMHOF is going to reflect your America
bashing ideology, I'll pull my support (but of course you guys will
just tax it out of me against my will anyway, so I guess you aren't
scared by the threat).

> I believe the idea of Americans being able to freely express
themselves is
> the mark of a Patriot.  To do less, is to be an enemy to all that
America

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM