"Why is it that you write with such bravado and toughness behind the
security of your internet connection, but when you see me in person
you start shaking and whisper through your cracking voice
"Hi..n'n'n'nice to s's's'ee you."  Dan had the intestinal fortitude to
let me know face to face he'd throw down with me if that's what it
took to get me to respect him"

Aw shucks, here I thought we were just having a lively discussion
about your right–right and the everyday reality of the real world.
Damn, if I'd known you were getting this worked up I probably wouldn't
have referred to you as BlindBishop but rather BottomFeeder.

First off I've never experienced you spewing such unadulterated
bullshit when I've seen you in person, I have seen you lurking around
wearing a mask, so there really hasn't been time nor place for so
lively a discussion.

Secondly, unlike Dan I've no interest in who you respect; I rather
doubt you respect yourself.  So now you want to fight.  Well that
shouldn't be too tough for you to arrange, tough guy, I'm at Bistro
Ole' most days for lunch, but do tell us, what is your real name?

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "bluebishop82" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM