Greetings:

I am looking for up to 4 individuals who would be interested in doing
commentary on the live broadcast tomorrow night.

The Electric News will tune in the debate of the Assembly Candidates
which will be aired on radio.  We will video cast the table of guests
commentators.

When a Candidate answers a question we will get to comment on it live
of the Electric News.  The show will go from 8 - 10 PM, right along
side the restore show.

This will be an interesting web cast,thats if the internet sound is
up from restore.

Hoping that it will be crystal, than we will comment and video cast
the commentators on http://www.electricnews.com

If you are interested in being on the commentators team please call
me in the morning at 732.822.7161 or 732.222.6224 or email your
number at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thanks

KEVIN BROWN
THE ELECTRIC NEWS LIVE
WEEKNIGHTS 8 - 9 pm - RERUNS 10 & 11 PM We spin a dvd at Midnight.
http://www.electricnews.com
Sponsored by the Lighthouse Mission's Production Co.
The Long Branch Network http://www.lbnj.com
The live broadcast is also available on www.asburyparkvideo.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM