"There is no discussion that it was amended from some date before
1/16/2002 (given to PB) to 3/15/2002. That's it. The only dates are
1/16/2002 and 4/26/2002. Where did this 3/15/2002 plan come from? That
is not what the ordinance adopted. It adopted whatever plan was given
to the PB on 1/16/2002, which certainly could not have been dated
3/15/2002, 2 months later.  At best it is gross ineptitude, at worse,
its criminal."

I'm more familiar with Canadian law than US, but they both derive from
English common law, so the following may be irrelevant.

Error or fraud in contracts is unenforceable, the act of signing an
agreement does not bind either party unless they subsequently agree to
accept the oversight; fraud simply negates the deal.

Even should this country's law not function in this manner, can there
now be any question that Aaron, Fishman and the then council must be
investigated by an independent authority; who in this corrupt state
meets a test of independence?

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM