Let's get one thing straight blue bishop!!!!!!!!! That statement about muslims not liking the arts and want to kill everyone is bull----. There are extremists in all religions. We are not all the same. Are you the same as your aryans? are you the same as your klansmen? are you the same as your nazi counterparts? If not ,trashcan that putting everyone in the same pot . LIke i said before, you are a racist sob. I'm muslim and i like everyone that likes me, if they don't like me, the earth is spacious enough where i don't have to be bothered with them or your crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. It's people like you that make it hard on the good people.

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS