Correction, if I may....'structuring w/honest
PEOPLE...' I think would be more appropriate, and NOT
politicians, but caring and knowledgable folks from
the area might be better- much like a lot of the folks
that post here!!!  What 'POL' knows more about your
city and county's problems then YOU FOLK!! We just
need to get the caring folk into positions of
authority, and ones that ask for public consensus at
every turn!!  (Tho I DO concur w/a lot of your other
opinions!)   -al

--- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> REIDY NEEDS TO GO
> Asbury
> needs a whole new structuring with HONEST
> politicians IF THERE ARE  ANY .

Yahoo! Music Unlimited
http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited/

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM