-Sorry, I haven't been here long enough to know that. Lived here 13,
Neptune, 20 and So. Belmar 1-1/2 yrs, but 35 here in Monmouth County.
Since Asbury is not going to do it, I think that a group of us should
start a center or school where children of color and other, can come
and learn about themselves. It does no good to sit here and type out
these diatribes. It can begin with one! A journey of a thousand miles
begins with 1 step. If you'd like, we can talk about it. I'm not for
blaming anyone, because when we come together, we make a difference!
I know the young lady, that is trying to get some peace in her
neighborhood. I knew her as a kid, growing up in Neptune. Life deals
you a hand. It's how you play your hand, that decides the winner. I
get so sick of hearing people complain, rather than act. I don't mean
you. There aren't enough around, like you, who care, but if we come
together and give those kids a couple of hours a week, with something
to look forward to, we can make a difference. What do you say?
-- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Don't you know that the council only tells you what you want to
hear? After
> 35 yrs you should know that.Like you said , all they are concerned
about is
> the  redevelopment, and what goes on elsewhere doesn't matter. They
don't care
> if  those kids sell drugs. They'll just jail them and put them to
work in the
> federal pen,so they can have cheap labor and fulfill contracts for
whatever
> the  gov or state wants. You've seen them on the circle doing
gardening and
> whatever  else. It's all a game. As far as the youth goes, some of
them fell the
> recreation will make a difference. Not always. They need
constructive

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM