--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, Allen McDaniel
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Guess now we can send them to the earthquake victims!!
>  -al
>
> --- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>
> > _Click here: t r u  t h o u t - Katrina Food Aid
> > Blocked by US Rules_
> > (http://www.truthout.org/docs_2005/101405A.shtml)

Sure give the garbage to the Katrina victims. They're so hungry,
they'll eat anything! How in the world did this crap get here in the
1st place. Britain and the US are something! Last week they began
talking about avian flu. I could have told you avian flu was around
the corner! It's weeding out time! Let Katrina victims drown! Let the
Pakistanis smother to death, cause no one is coming to the rescue,
not even Jim Dandy! No one will be eating chicken, not even the Black
folks and I mean that as a pun! Beef will shoot up sky high and
that "other white meat", PORK will soar! I hope you find this funny,
but it really isn't. These are tactics used by governments to "weed
out" who they don't want! Remember Aids? It was supposed to weed
Blacks out. That didn't work, so they start a war and "weed out" poor
black and white people! Don't need us! With a war they get to kill 2
birds with one stone. You have poor blacks and whites fighting a war
for rich white men who wear flag lapel pins, whose kids, like them,
will never serve! they are killing other brown people in 3 countries,
Iran, Iraq and afghanistan! They cancel each other out!  How did
forbidden beef from britain get here? Mad cow, anyone? Just what we
need!

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM