Not against any Charity but this is an Asbury Park Group and I wish you and othres would adhere to this. Yahoo warns against solicitations of any kind. The group made an exception for the Katrina benefit, because it was made in Asbury Park, by Asbury Park residents and business owners. I suggest you, too, read this: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/. There seems to be little or no moderation, here.

Sharon Boone
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

-- kyangazi denson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
may I take this time to shamelessly remind you all that we need YOUR help here at home too!

    If you saw the 9/28/05 APP Local News, (below), then you know of the needs of Annie Hainesworth, Director of the CHANT Food Pantry of Neptune, (1301 Corlies Ave, 732-774-2712).

   So, Can you imagine that Since our own little Katrina in the area  this pass week, the Chant Food Pantry's needs have grown even more dramatic.

   However, only MACY'S OF MONMOUTH has designed a way for you to Help CHANT and enjoy a day of shopping for your gift giving holiday needs with the Macy's Community Charity Day on November 1, 2005 from 9am to 11pm.

   Macy's has given CHANT 500 PRE-Tickets to SELL for this 1 Day Charity  event for $10.00 each.   AND, In return Macy will give the first 1,000 customers a $10 Money Back MACY's GIFT CARD on the day of the sale, November 1.  But we have yet to begin to meet this quota.

    But, If CHANT is successful with your help, that's an Extra $5,000.00 to help meet CHANT's need for the 200 (and maybe more now) Thanksgiving Turkey Basket give aways and the CHANT Children's Christmas party to be held at the Neptune Learning Center.

   Please HELP CHANT continue to help your neighbors with your generous MONEY BACK $10 donation.

 Make your PLEDGE TODAY, Call CHANT 732-775-2712

   And Remember, there are only 12 more days before the big Macy's of Monmouth's Community Charity day begins on November 1.

           CALL CHANT, buy your tickets, and let's go Shopping!

Pantries go bare after Katrina
September 28, 2005 •• 805 words •• ID: asb20050928027
Monmouth County's massive outpouring of support for victims of Hurricane Katrina has temporarily thwarted efforts by some local food pantries to keep their own shelves stocked for the county's neediest residents. Mary Ellen Hemenway, the county's coordinator of volunteer services, is urging school groups, churches, civic organizations and businesses to get involved with Project EAT (Everyone Ate Today) to ensure that local food pantries continue to receive ...

Thank you So Much for your time and support

Shangazi, CHANT volunteer

Real Life Documentaries on MSP TV77
Watch MSP TV77 on Cablevision Tue 9:30pm
732-775-1912
For a Small Fee, It's Practically F

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

well time to be a vegetarian, i guess they'll do something to the veggies too. better start a farm.

Ms Shangazi Presents:  Issues and answers
MSP TV 77
Real Life Documentaries on MSP TV 77
Watch MSP TV 77 on Cablevision Tue 9:30pm
Questions, Comments, Suggestions,
732-775-1912, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For a Small Fee, It's Practically FREE!

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS