Dan wrote:
> I have to defend Werner on this. His insight and dedication have
> been invaluable. Like all of us, he may not see other points of
view
> at all times, but I certainly don't think he has tried to make
> anyone feel like an idiot. Passion should not be misinterpretated
as
> conceit. This forum and AP is better for having Werner.

Hi Dan,
    I agree totally with you on this.  Werner is so passionate about
this city and wants so much to see it restored to its former glory
that he may sometimes come off in a manner that may seem abrasvive,
especially if you do not know him.   I think as Amy gets to know him,
she will, hopefully, regard him as a positive force in this city.
                                      Frank D'Alessandro

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM