"At least Bush stays focused on his job rather than a previous
president.  Democrats are upset because someone in that office is
actually getting things accomplished..  I am not necessarly a
republican but I sure would have a hard time voting in a democrat at
this point anyway, they don't have a clue."

So true; come hell or high water, and we happen to have both, The Bush
remains focused on cutting taxes for his buddies in the top 1% of
incomes, feels no compunction about the burden added to the rest while
doing his damnedest to bankrupt the nation.

Yeah ya gotta give it to that George, he plays tirelessly at being
commander in chief making all the wrong moves at all the worst times,
when he's not too busy holidaying at his ranch or butchering the
English language; it's absolutely clear why you would not want a
democratic president getting some head, when you've got this superb
example of a republican god-fearing rhetorical wonder who has
absolutely no head, literally or otherwise.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM