Title: Re: [AsburyPark] I HATE DEMOCRATS AND DIRECTLY BLAME THEM FOR THE PLIGHT
it would be naive and simplistic on your part flighty to blame it all on Bush; typical liberal boob

I love how conservatives have to resort to name calling all of the time.  First off, I never said it was entirely their fault, but they deserve much blame too.  I didn’t realize just how long it took for them to respond until these hearings.  Don’t like the truth, fine.  Live in your own world.  But the majority of people who voted for Bush did so because he thought he was the better person to keep the country safe and that simply hasn’t happened.  What we saw with Katrina could have been the response we would have seen from a domestic terrorist attack.  Were you pleased with the results? I wasn’t.   Sure New Orleans deserves blame, but the COUNTRY FAILED THEM.

And hiring your friends for a Supreme Court position has even made the conservatives realize just what kind of person they elected.  Sorry if the truth hurts.

Asbury park home Asbury park nj Asbury park hotel
Asbury park foreclosure Asbury park real estate Asbury park

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS