From: Skip Bernstein <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 19:16:12 -0000
Subject: [AsburyPark] Re: I HATE DEMOCRATS AND DIRECTLY BLAME THEM FOR THE PLIG HT

"Go ahead say it you imbecile...Tell this board that Saddam was an
angel...may you burn in hell!"

Is there a doctor in the house?  If ever a member of this forum needed
help this has got to be the time.  Makes me long for the day when a
purported lawyer merely wanted to race Monster Trucks on the boardwalk.

Where in hell did we get this character?

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Dear Sharon,
>
> I would like you to go on record RIGHT NOW and post that Saddam
Hussein was a fine human being...Go ahead say it you imbecile...Tell
this board that Saddam was an angel...may you burn in hell!

FOR THE PLIG HT

> Dear Bear:
> This is an Asbury Park Group. We are Democrat, Republican and Other.
Who is paying you to dish the dirt, you think you have, on the
Democrats? Remember, "Nobody died, when Clinton lied"! Under Clinton,
the Country had a LARGE Surplus, that your boy, Dubya, SQUANDERED!
Bush gives tax breaks, ONLY, to the Rich and NOT the poor, who he lies
to, daily. There were NO WMD's!  No Reason to Invade another country,
torture its' citizens, rob it of its' antiquities and TAKE it's GOLD
BULLION! Who has that? CHENEY? We are near 2000 Deaths, thousands of
casualties, lost limbs and ENDLESS War! There are NO Kids of these
DESK-HAWKS, Flag Lapel Pin Wearers, Over There! THEY, including, AWOL
BUSh, EX-ALCOHOLIC, DRUG ABUSER, TEMPER-TANTRUM Having, Spoiled
Frat-Boy, President, NEVER SERVED! His House of Cards, is about to
fall after Outing a known CIA-Undercover Agent. It's a Federal
Offense, YOU! Ditto, on Tom Delay and Bill Frist, those bastions of
honesty! So why are YOU here?

> Sharon Boone
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> -- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> At least Bush stays focused on his job rather than a previous
president.  Democrats are upset because someone in that office is
actually getting things accomplished..

> I am not necessarly a republican but I sure would have a hard time
voting in a democrat at this point anyway, they don't have a clue.

> YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
>
>  Visit your group "AsburyPark" on the web.

>  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<FONT COLOR="#000099">Get fast access to your favorite Yahoo! Groups. Make
Yahoo! your home page
</FONT><A HREF=""http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM" target=_blank>http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM"><B>Click
Here!</B></A>