......And all that Background Noise and Chatter! The Domino Theory is about to begin its, descent, as in ALL FALL DOWN!

Sharon Boone
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

-- blacktip62 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
HAHAHAHAHA ok let's see... there is my man in Tex that just got indicted for money laundering he is Rep.. there is the Vice Pres top aide selling out the CIA he is Rep also right??? there is also that little war in the gulf that Bush started for what reason again??? he gave so many it's hard to follow.....ok so Clinton got a BJ in the office... better him getting blown than the whole country getting the shaft....

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
At least Bush stays focused on his job rather than a previous president.  Democrats are upset because someone in that office is actually getting things accomplished..

I am not necessarly a republican but I sure would have a hard time voting in a democrat at this point anyway, they don't have a clue.

Asbury park home Asbury park nj Asbury park hotel
Asbury park foreclosure Asbury park real estate Asbury park

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS