--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, traderdube <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I really do not understand the anguish over the C-8 building and the
> plan that was filed, albeit he wrong plan.

There is no anquish over the building or the site itself. What the
anguish is about is either the criminality or incompetence of some in,
or representing, the city as illustrated by this latest episode.

Where there's smoke, there's typically fire.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM