"I held that either the ordinance was mistaken (date) since the PB
could not be given a March 2002 plan in January 2002 and that on its
face, it could not adopt any plan that was not dated January 16 or
earlier. This is exactly what I meant about one lie begetting another."

Dan, I hate to disagree; however, according to Einstein's The Special
Theory of Relativity: "that a moving clock seems to run slower than an
identical motionless clock, so if observers A and B in space have
identical clocks with them and have great speed with respect to each
other, then A will see the clock of B run slower than his ownÂ…" hence,
if we substitute January 2002 plan for `clock of B' and March 2002
plan for `clock of A', it is entirely possible and considering the
warp 12 speed of The Fishman's development activities that the March
plan, maybe even the June plan or even plans not yet envisioned might
preexist the January 2002 plan; and that my friend is the genius of
Aaron, Weldon, Fishman, the old guard council and various bagmen
who've each played their respective parts in this, the ultimate
salvation of Asbury Park.

Any questions?

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM