Heather:

   She can call Donna Hellbig, manager of Easter's Place, 5th & Ocean; Kingsley Arms, Deal Lake Dr, etc. at 732-774-0322.  I think  Prices start at $700 for studio &or 1 br.  But they maybe going condo soon.

heather jensen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hello everyone,

A friend of mine is looking for an apartment to rent in Asbury Park.
She ideally wants to get a place by herself, but she also has a friend
who would move in with her if there aren't any 1-bedroom places in her
price range. Does anyone know of something available?

You can either email me & I'll forward her the message, or contact her
directly at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thanks much,

Heather
the Santander

Ms Shangazi Presents:  Issues and answers
MSP TV 77
Real Life Documentaries on MSP TV 77
Watch MSP TV 77 on Cablevision Tue 9:30pm
Questions, Comments, Suggestions,
732-775-1912, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For a Small Fee, It's Practically FREE!

Asbury park home Asbury park nj Asbury park hotel
Asbury park foreclosure Asbury park real estate Asbury park

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS