I've only been reading for the past several months on this group and this whole conversation about the schools hits a nerve with me.  I think back to a beautiful night this summer when I ran into a couple of women at the Tiki Bar.  I was drawn into their conversation even though I was with a group of my friends.  These women were teachers at our high school.  They were a lot of fun, laughing and clowning; even the language was a bit applauding.  I thoroughly enjoyed them, at least for a while.  What turned me off was how irrelevant they were.  I guess they acted this way because they weren't exactly the picture of sobriety. When they left, one of my friends remarked to me that she hoped their students wouldn't see them in their conditions on the beach or on the streets of lace>Asbury Parklace>.  Well, let me get back to the conversation, it was, and I am paraphrasing, regarding their concerns about an old principal who was returning to the high school and how he was " a real tyrant"  and that  he'll be "constantly checking things and where people are supposed to be." One said she was applying elsewhere because now she couldn't watch videos with the kids every other day.   The fun stopped there for me. I was amazed at the lack of care and tomfoolery they had about their jobs.  This bothered me; however I buried these thoughts until I started reading these recent postings.   I can't help but think that maybe these teachers are part of the problem. I know we all have our "war stories," but these gals prided themselves on what they were able to get away with.   I do believe the children of lace>lace>Asbury Parklace>lace> have problems, but, do they deserve the fate of teachers who just don't care?  I know you can't paint all the members of the teaching staff with a broad stoke, but these teachers weren't helping the cause.>>

Asbury park home Asbury park nj Asbury park hotel
Asbury park foreclosure Asbury park real estate Asbury park

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS