`"Local resident goes up to gruffy guy dressed in a Santa suit and
asks, "What's going on?"  To which Santa guy replies, in a voice loud
enough for others to hear, "What the f - - k do you think is going
on?"  Why do you think Skip... err... I mean Santa would behave this
way?"'

Joe, would your sensibilities be less offended had Santa (err Skip)
replied in a voice no one might hear?

Does it truly boggle your limited imagination that someone, possessing
the naiveté to ask "Santa" in December, what he might be about during
an event to celebrate the lighting of Christmas trees "What's going
on?" deserves a sarcastic rejoinder?

Get your ass out of the closet and smell the roses.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/WpTY2A/izNLAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM