--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "jwkeady" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> "Then you go on record and state that you are calling the
Prosecutor."

> Show me the proof that I said this publicly.  Show me exactly
where I
> went on record and said that I was going to be calling the
prosecutor.
> You may want to retract this statement counselor.
>
> Peace, JWK

To answer your question Jim, here is the headline from the APP Press:

"Councilman seeks prosecutor's help."

Then here is the subject line:

"City Councilman Jim Keady says he does not trust his
fellow council members to tell the truth on what they intended the
height of a beachfront condominium building to be in 2002 and wants
the Monmouth County Prosecutor's Office to help him review council
documents."

Then here is the colloquy between you and the Deputy Mayor:

"So what are you going to say to the county (prosecutor)?" Deputy
Mayor James Bruno asked Keady at a City Council meeting Wednesday
night?

"What are the implications of a violation of public trust?" Keady
answered.

Is it your position that Nancy made all of that up?

Are you denying you said you were going to the Prosecutor?

It's right there in print.  Until you say that Nancy made it all up,
I believe you said.  I know that it was a completely reckless thing
to say on several levels.