--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "bluebishop82"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Werner,

from
> the first day this is nothing more than a "clerical error."

We all know you believe in Santa Claus by your last column, I guess
we can add the Easter Bunny and all other sort of fantasies.

> I also predicted that the DEP would accept plan as adopted and it
would all be over.

You didn't have to be Nostradamus to figure that out. Are we to
expect the NJDEP to determine what is the right plan? That's not its
function, as long as the modification complied the CAFRA would be
okayed. Tha's not the point and you know it.

> I have said before this reminds me of the Kennedy assassination,
> because the story lends itself to conspiracy scenarios, but only
if
> you are hoping for such scenarios.

Hope springs eternal, however, this is not the tail wagging the dog.
The truth would have to jump through hoops for Aaron and the City's
story to right. You had the balls to get up at the last meeting and
reprimand me for calling Loffredo to task for his lies. You know
damn well he lied twice and if you say no then you are part of that
lie as well. We are not imagining these things.