--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, kyangazi denson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:>>
Jim:>    >       All that you say is true and correct, if it were not for the
kindnesses of strangers, I would not have had such a great 30 minute television
show in 2 parts of the Craft event.  Did you see it the first time or the
second time it aired for his mom?

 ~~~ His Grandmother that rasied him told me about it.I am very close with
Maurice & his family here in Asbury.His grandmother is a specail person she
keeps me inform on alot of things. ~~~

James Grabe
Veterans Alliance
Asbury Park