At 11:25 PM +0000 1/23/06, bluebishop82 wrote:
>Dan,
>
>Where did you get the decision?  I've checked the Court's website,
>Rutgers Camden Library and Westlaw and I don't see it anywhere
>(although there was a victory for the city today in an unrelated
>tort claims case reported).

Probably the same place lots of other people got it. The Court, as you know,
will often (always?) circulate electronic versions of their decisions to the
parties involved in the case, as well as to the press, prior to posting on its
web site. Considering the number of plaintiffs and defendants in this case, I'm
surprised there aren't thousands of copies posted all over the internet by now.
 ~joe