Title: Re: [AsburyPark] Digest Number 1584
On 1/24/06 10:02 AM, "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Tommy -
Yes, Asbury Partners and even our attorney for the waterfront, James Aaron, whenever we asked why the city hadn't invoked its right to declare the partners in default on their timelines for action, were told while there is a suit challenging the plan, the master developer cannot be held to the deadlines.

I know I’ve heard that said a zillion times.  Seems to be the excuse for everything done and not done in the last few years.  One wonders if a good reporter might be able to stumble upon the ultimate corruption — what if some of the lawsuits were caused on purpose to allow for the delays?

Asbury park home Asbury park nj Asbury park hotel
Asbury park foreclosure Asbury park real estate Asbury park

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS