There are excellent studies related to $ spent and results. (I've
read some of these).

For example - Camden and Newark - both Abbott Districts. End of
story. Crime, murder and corruption  - running 1 and 2 in the state.

Small town Tennessee -zippo $. Excellent education programs. South
Carolina where the Gov tried to jump into the education system. Who
stopped him - teachers union.

Problems  - teenage pregnancy, lack of parental
supervision/involvement, crime in area.

Talk about Springwood ave redvelopment - try to put an end to the
obvious drug dealing at the corner of Spingwood and Memorial. Doesn't
take a genius. Ask the police - right behind the station.

Many teachers are left with the approach - I'll teach to those that
want to listen and learn. The rest could sit back and sleep.

The carefree spending has to stop.