"What is your problem?"  [touchy aren't you?]

"You lurk [whoa Mr. "No Answer"; you too of the group sans balls
enough to identify yourselves] on this forum, do nothing to improve
issues in AP [doin' my best] and bitch and moan on a quarterly basis
[uh, guess you don't read much; I'm here bi-monthly at minimum] and
ask questions that everyone answered months ago [any chance of you
providing a few examples].

Then you make smart-ass comments like this [duh, you leave one
speechless, you manage to write this shit on your own?]."