Skip and Tommy
 I almost forgot what yahoo group I was on after reading both if your posts. I like you both, but stop belittling yourself. It really gives more information for Larry friends to mock the good work you both do.
I was told Nancy and TCN read the postings. You should be thinking of truthful answers when the reporters ask in depth questions.
Personally I would say a egoistic council could not wait to please Terry Weldon and city attorneys, who gave away the city. And be thankful the two newer council members can think outside the box for themselves, like the both of you.
I enjoy reading your postings..

Just remember it was the N Y Times, not the TCN , Press, or the Coaster that brought car loads of investor and homeowners in the summer of 2000. Nearly a million copies of that N Y Times  August 2000 article. I was told by the AP tax office in 2002 that nearly 600 AP deeds where transferred in 2001. My guess was only 175 deeds were transferred in 2000. That was before the city beachfront was given to M D Sass for pennies on the dollar.

Asbury park home Asbury park nj Asbury park hotel
Asbury park foreclosure Asbury park real estate Asbury park

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS