--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> In a message dated 2/13/2006 4:18:18 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>
> here  here the bishop is right, not the first time i might add, i
do not
> care  about long branch or your personal crusade take it  elsewhere
>

>   [when are they  coming? cant wait should be fun for all
>
> Apoojo,
>  Are you a silly cheerleader in need of some kind of  medication or
> attention. Your past two postings suggest that you are a  fake and
a phony. Are you
> sure you want to lurk in this room, it's not  the public showers.
> Jerry
>silly? most defintley at times
cheerleader? same answer
need of medication  or attention? i do not think so, if i did maybe i
would hang out with you deli people, i thought that was hilarious
when you posted it but did not respond THE DELI PEOPLE, how cute
last 2 postings. is it fair to judge someone on two subjects for
voicing thier opinion? i agreed with BB and thought it appropriate to
comment after listening to his babble that no one sticks up for him
2. you seem a little testy  i guess joe hit a nerve, wipe the dirt
off your face jerry, oh its not dirt, and it cant be wiped off, the
truth usually does sting the guilty,
its not the public showers. you would have to explain your meaning of
this phrase to me, its not the first time you have used it , a
fetish? personal hangup? hidden message? i do not know, i do know the
fishman closed all the public facilities on the boardwalk.