Since this is happening in the public domain, I don't see how the city could charge the media admission... Souvenirs, yes.
However, an exclusive live showing might be salable - like which network gets to cover the Olympics?(That could be a stretch.) Maybe CNN or MSNBC would pay for the exclusive - if Springsteen was to play a warmup session???  Can you imagine the visuals if they shot it from a helicopter over the Atlantic? It would definitely get AP back on network television - for an instant. But it will crash worse than C-8 if we don't have the new developer on hand to talk about the new grand design... Where is Metro? Has anybody seen the major players from there?
Maureen

In a message dated 2/14/2006 11:17:20 AM Eastern Standard Time, AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com writes:
   Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 08:47:21 EST
   From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Re: Just curious

> Henry is going to implode it, captured on national  TV

if the future rights of this implosion are being sold, to be used  in a
future movie, should the city get the money?

Please explain your reason why the city should get money.
The idea that Henry may get national spot light on AP should be  good enough.
If you do not think so, bring it up at the council meeting.
Oh you have to say your name .
Guess nobody will here your reason.

Speak up - It's America!!
Maureen Nevin
Asbury Radio -"The Radio Voice of Asbury Park"
88.1FM - "5" Years on the Air!!
Asbury's Own Live Talk Show
601 Bangs Avenue
Listen 8 - 10 PM Thursdays on 88.1FM or
Listen Live or Later on the Web http://www.restoreradio.com/

Call the show
732-775-0821
Call me 732-774-0779 fax 502-0463

Asbury park home Asbury park nj Asbury park hotel
Asbury park foreclosure Asbury park real estate Asbury park

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS