Kevin,

I am hoping you can satisfy my curiosity on something.  When you go
to this meeting, can you tell me if they discussed on their agenda
at all the evils of having judges use a loose construction of the
Constitution?  That's exactly what caused the Kelo decision, and I
am curious to know if they are interested in fighting the root cause
of the problem.  If they are, I might consider joining.

Thanks friend. Please let me know what you find. Keep up the fight.

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Dear advocates for justice:
>
> This just in from Erin Blake, president of the student group
Princeton
> Justice  Project (PJP), and our "host."  The university is
providing Bowl 1 in the
> Woodrow Wilson School building (Robertson Hall) on campus.  This
facility  is
> made possible only because the PJP students are the official
sponsors and
> hosts. I've asked Erin to start things off w/ a short
introductory "welcome" and
> a description of PJP which strongly supports numerous justice-
related
> projects.
>
> DIRECTIONS:
>
> 1.  If you are  taking NJ Transit: Detrain at Princeton Junction;
then take
> the "PJ&B" also  known as the "Dinky" which is a very short
connector or
> shuttle train that takes  you to the university campus.  Walk to
your right, heading
> north/east  through campus; ask students for exact directions to
Robertson
> Hall (too hard to  explain here but a very nice walk in good
weather).

> 2.  If you drive from  the South:
>
> Take Route 295 or 95  (either one) until you hit Route One,
heading east
> (sign may say "north," same  direction), until you come to
Washington Road -
> Princeton Central Business  Distinct.
>
> Go left (jug handle turn  from right) onto Washington Road and
proceed in a
> straight line due north --  across two bodies of water (D&R canal
and Lake
> Carnegie), past the light at  Faculty Road, past another light at
Western Way,
> until you come to the light at  PROSPECT (which is a "T"
intersection coming into
> Washington Rd. from your  right).
>
> Robertson Hall is on the  Northeast corner of Prospect and
Washington Road;
> it looks like (some say) a  giant white radiator or bike rack.
The "bowls" are
> in the basement.   Enter through any door.
>
> 3.   Parking: Either park on Prospect Avenue, OR proceed to the
next street
> past the  intersection with Prospect (only a 100 yards further
north), which is
> William  Street. Turn right at William and then left into the
large surface
> parking lot;  park on the right side.
>
> 4.      If you drive from the North:  Take the  turnpike to Exit 9
(New
> Brunswick, Rutgers, Route 18); take Route 18 north  (right lane),
then switch
> quickly to the "left fork" in the road, and look for  the next
exit which is to
> Route One South; take it!  Proceed on Route One  south (or west)
for about 10
> miles until you reach Washington Road, then do as  above.
>
> We will have the Bowl 1  (downstairs) from 9 to 4:00 but I'm
planning on a
> 10:00 start time to allow for  travel.
>
> PLEASE CALL HERE OR EMAIL TO  CONFIRM YOU'LL BE ATTENDING AND HOW
MANY WILL