In a message dated 2/16/2006 12:28:53 PM Eastern Standard Time, AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com writes:
> Could someone verify this?
> How can we have our redevelopment attorney in a position where he
has to beg
> his 'adversaries' for his dinner?

All I know is what Aaron said to me personally. Whether Fishman is
slow to replenish the escrow or whatever the arrangement is I don't
know. Aaron simply indicated that it was tough for him to get paid
by Fishman.
Well, that's the worse case scenario, isn't it? To not just have your attorney paid by your adversary, but have him have to beg for it...  That should make him a real bull dog on your side.
Maureen

Asbury Radio -"The Radio Voice of Asbury Park"
Speak up - It's America!!
Maureen Nevin
88.1FM - "5" Years on the Air!!
Asbury's Own Live Talk Show
601 Bangs Avenue
Listen 8 - 10 PM Thursdays on 88.1FM or
Listen Live or Later on the Web http://www.restoreradio.com/

Call the show
732-775-0821
Call me 732-774-0779 fax 502-0463

Asbury park home Asbury park nj Asbury park hotel
Asbury park foreclosure Asbury park real estate Asbury park

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS