"Jayson Blair concocted stories. Are you suggesting that Ron Smothers
did the same? Why would you besmirch someone's reputation needlessly?
Was it not TCN and you that printed lies about me? Was it not you that
took statements out of context to fit your own agenda? Please. You
want some coverage from them for your freeholder race? Say what you
will, the state of affairs AP is in lies at the feet of Partners and
the Council that allowed them to get away with it."

'I come to bury the NY Times not praise them'; in truth the triCity,
pulp ad circular, hopes to bury all media.

Interesting to note the blind one is very sensitive about personal
attacks, involving itself, but blindly goes forth with its publisher,
attacking willy nilly any they find unsympathetic to their party line.

Lying, besmirching, taking comments out of context, etc. who among us
is surprised?  We're talking triCity; `cause they care.

As to coverage on its freeholder race, fo'get'bout it, it doesn't need
anyone, the world is its oyster; despite the fact the triCity is no
NYT, APP, Coaster, they aren't and don't need to be–`cause they care.