"Hopefully it will be gone soon. It's such an eyesore. Tell me you
hang there too. I wouldn't be surprised"

News Flash 3:
Fred, whether you and your family dine, drink or play at Anybody's is
irrelevant; in a free market society, one that claims to value
individual initiative, freedom and the right to own real property, no
one should be allowed to victimize another.

You, my friend, are no more free than the least free among us; hence,
you and Leonard are in this together.