skip writes...
"

Those having the courage to stand behind their statements and
positions by identifying who they are, and the gutless, hiding behind
various sobriquets having little or no connection to their individual
identity. "

That is simply not true, for me anyway. I have been on internet discussion
groups

from the beginning. Do a google search and many of the things I said and
thought back in '96 are
right there to be read. The only reason my name doesn't appear here is to keep
from spreading more google fodder. Anyone who wants to know who I am can send
me an email
off digest and I will gladly respond.

Hiding behind the anonymity of the internet is one thing, dragging down
logical, thought out, and pertinent
discussions with mindless BS, personal attacks and senseless rants is another.