"I'm a gutless bastard for speaking the thruth. What am I if I lied?
You wonder why people don't give thier full identity. This group is
mostly a oneway street. Hate, negative and coverups."

Now the dog claims it's the victim; somehow lacks the ring of truth,
when it pulls the sort of crap typified by the following. "One has
nothing to do with another, except that thier both admitted felons and
thier both walking the streets. Maybe he's using Ritas attorney."

Perhaps you ought consider remaining in the library.