We should try to keep it on what going on Present.With the City of Asbury Park
we are getting away from that feeding in to some of these Developers hands.Some
Developers are taking the time to do the right way.Some are putting long days
doing it don't have to.Can sit Home & do it on a Computer & Phone.Some are
working right beside their crews getting dirty doing thats the Developers we
can trust in my Eyes the ones the really care about this City how it going to
be decades down the road their Families will be here decades from known.Lets
stop this Crap on what could have happen years ago.People don't what to sign
their real name so be it.We new when we join this site.We have Trouble Makers
out their make copies of this site handing out.If their handing to one person
their handing out to others all over this.So copy this.I did my time like I
said in the Past the my Colors will be flying today strong because it's a
winding day.Some of us are taking our Freedom for Granted.

James Grabe
Veterans Alliance
Asbury Park