--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "bluebishop82" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Here is two articles in a local Howell area newspaper about me
> versus the Mayor in the Freeholder race.
>
> Hoping you folks could critique me on how I'm stacking up on the
> issues.  The election is tomorrow morning and the most important
> speech is the one right before the whole 775 member committee goes
> to the polling booths in the back of the room.

While I disagree with many of your stances, I think if elected you
would work for the betterment of AP. Unfortunately, politics depends
much an how much money you can bring into the party coffers. The
article about you says all that you would do for the public. Reading
between the lines, the article about the Mayor says all he would do
for the party. Didn't Kean endorse someone else? Also, what is not
right is that an elected official should have to resign from office
in order to run for another. An no wearing two hats; one office per
person.