--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Fred" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> The City came to far the last four years, you weren't here you don't
> know how it was before. All the storys in the world that you heard
> can't replace living it. We the long time residents don't want to
> relive it we can't afford to remember that's your weekend property
> it's our HOMES. Not to let it play out would be a major mistake.

Inferiority complex. When long time Asbury Park residents stop
believing that something is inherently wrong with this city (rather
than the people who ran it and you allowed to get away with this
stuff) is when things change. This place was ready to be developed
during two of the worse economic times in the past 70 years. Stop
being sheep. The streets are paved with gold. Whatever conditions were
beforehand, that attitude allowed it to happen. I was raised in worse.