In a message dated 2/26/2006 9:14:28 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
A source told me that AP Partners does not own that property. That
block was sold to Westminster. So I guess they burned it down, right
Dan, Skip?
Was it one of the deeds that not filed for a year so nobody knows the selling price. If you check the county tax records it does not show a sale yet, even from Kathy to the Partners.
Your source on Sunday evening? Interesting? I do not remember Westminster ever admitting to owning any part of that block yet at the Planing Board meetings. That particular block, one or two homes on are still in private hands.

Asbury park home Asbury park nj Asbury park hotel
Asbury park foreclosure Asbury park real estate Asbury park

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS