"The City of New Brunswick has experienced a tremendous economic
resurgence during the past 25 years. With nearly $1.5 billion in
investment, New Brunswick has recaptured its vitality. The two major
organizations responsible for rebuilding and redefining the
redevelopment strategies for the city are New Brunswick Development
Corporation and the city Department of Planning, Community & Economic
Development."

Yeah, but we've got a $1.2 billion promise from Larry The Fishman
whose words are his bond, we've got the world renowned Asbury
Partners, flim flam artists of the highest order, we've got a city
council that never met a bad deal it couldn't get behind and we've got
the UEZ, whatever the hell that is.