> --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Fred" <asburydogma@> wrote:
>
> Fred,
>
> Maybe give ME, Dan, BB, Skip and Werner the $10m.
>
> Then we can bang our heads togehter and pocket $5m.
>
> Or - just give us $5m and we'll never post again. Let them spend
the
> other $5m any way they want - parties, studies, PR jobs etc.

I'm in. BTW, the photo in APP about the study, was that at the
Transportation Center? What's with all those missing ceiling tiles?
Why does everything have to be in bad condition in this city? Put
all of this together, the firehouse, the TC and then people look at
the waterfront, they think you are pulling their leg with this talk
of $1.25 billion redevelopment. It's time to get the amatuers out of
the kitchen and let professionals take over.